This Victorian terrace renovation allowed us to create a huge, open-plan, loft-style setup that truly maximises the feeling of space in what is an extremely small block.
- Victorian terrace renovation
- Designed by Architect Tricia Helyar
- Custom contemporary alterations
- Timeless styling to compliment the existing building
- Spacious, modern and, open-plan living space
- Build cost $450k
Thanks to an inspired design by Tricia Helyar; Create Construction was able to develop a modern, clean and spacious home on a typical narrow Newtown block. It was important to maintain certain elements of the original building so our build had to employ styling that was modern but still timeless.
As you can see from the wonderful photography of Kim Colville, the end result is a stylish home that feels open and connected to its surroundings. From the second floor study area there are views above the garage to the surrounding suburb. This helps to reduce the enclosed feeling of inner city living.