- Renovation of semi-detached property
- Polished concrete hydronic heated floors
- Hydronic radiators
- Use of recycled hard wood flooring
- Recycled hard wood windows
- Stormwater detention system
- 5 bedroom, 2 bathroom
- Architect Mary-Ellen Hudson
- Build cost $750k
An open-plan living space allows for the whole family to stay connected and entertaining is made seamless. A top-of-the-range kitchen with marble bench tops, Miele appliances and designer finishes, help to further reinforce the feeling of luxury and class.
Stylish, recycled hardwood is incorporated in the floors, the kitchen island bench, the stairs and even the window frames that delivers a striking contrast in colour and compliments the minimalist furniture layout. Hi-tech heating and water systems make the home an efficient, eco-friendly space that further reduces its carbon footprint with the use of re-cycled hardwood, eco concrete and no VOC paints.